Monday, January 10, 2011

Trying to make sense of the Senseless gyrations [ seemingly so] ?

Over time when viewed as a "BIG PICTURE", you eventually get to see where some of this stuff made sense in the light of hindsight.  Leading indicators that work are rare and often "go-dead"for unknown reasons at the most critical times.
Maddening when you think of what you are trying to do and the instruments start spinning like aircraft nav-aids in an electromagnetic auroral storm over the arctic.  Even Captain Picard aboard the Enterprise
has to switch to short range sensors when his crafts instruments are so blinded by the electro-magnetic storms of outer space.

    What is shocking for me and why I have used this graph courtesy of the publisher,  is that my leading indicator for GOLD direction, which works Quarter over Quarter is a direct mimic of this or vice versa.
Why I dont know, but I so often DONT know why, that I take it as an article of faith that such things if not observed, are at least noted and given a Due Diligence Investigation to suit.

     Seasonally speaking, Base Metals, Silver and Oil are to begin upward curves this late winter into the spring and ending at the beginning of summer.  Strangely like this chart above.   I will be operating watching these curves, all of them so I can move my readers safely through the treacherous market currents.

Part of this is timing, and part of it is selection.  The timing part is immutable, you must observe it, but the Selection part is better, because you can put YOURSELF and your families financial welfare FIRST if you know how..........you might want to glance at my DGS BLOG to get an idea of what I mean....