Thursday, August 27, 2015

DIMBO & GIMBO, absolute and recursive charts

Given the low position of DIMBO Recursive, I wonder if Friday is going to be the downer some are forecasting.  Rather, it would seem to me, without a derivatives explosion or other nuclear option, I expect a slow erosion, rather than explosion.
Were DIMBO -R above the ZERO line, I'd be more prone to see a horrible downside.  Now I only see an unpleasant, vacillating downside.
   On an absolute basis, DIMBO is going down, at its own pace, marking this as a BEARK MARKET for the DOW.

         The PM Complex is in exactly the opposite trend, coming down off a high relative and low absolute, setting up what I suspect will be a Mid Sept rally.


 The ABSOLUTE is probably based out.

 It took from Oct 2011 to get here.  Wonder how long DIMBO will take to get here ?

Happy Trails, ya'll !!

DG